Your Spiritual Community
Hello Fellow Inspirer,
We are so excited that you are interested in joining our Facebook community. We are going to have an amazing time together as we live life with Christ. We will have contests, weekly challenges, questions of the day, and any other creative and fun ideas we can come up with to help in our spiritual journey.
As much as we’d like you to just come on in, there are a few housekeeping rules we’d like to share. This way, you can make an informed decision before joining.
We rely on all members to help keep our community a safe place for people to share their thoughts and feelings. We do this by requesting that all members comply with the following rules when contributing to the group.
- Be friendly. Show love to new members. Welcome them and tell them why you are glad they joined. If you are a new member, make sure you introduce yourself and tell us a little about you.
- Be respectful. Treat others as you would like them to treat you. Appreciate other opinions and try to have an open mind and heart.
- Share your story. The strength behind any good community is knowing we are not alone. You don’t have to share if it’s too much for you, but letting others know you have the same struggles can provide solace for both you and them.
- Keep it safe. Remember, while our community is private, it is still considered a public place. Do not post personal information you do not want shared such as addresses or phone numbers.
- Report abuse. A strong online community is self-governing. If you consider a post to be abusive, use the “report to admin” option on the referring post.
We will monitor posts on a frequent basis, as well as review any posts that were reported as abuse. We maintain the right to remove posts we feel have violated any of the guidelines outlined below.
- Contain disrespectful comments about others
- Contain comments that we or the referring member believes to be hurtful
- Contain swearing and offensive language
- Contain remarks that are racists, sexist, homophobic, abusive, or any other discriminatory in nature
- Contain advertisements or promotion of your business that are outside of helping other members
- Contain references that are related to any medical advice — treatment, medication, etc.
- Describe or encourage violence or other activity that could endanger other members
- Contain references to suicide, self-harm or sexual abuse (If you are in this situation, please message the admins of the group for us to seek the authorities who can best help.)
Any person who violates the above will receive a warning. If it happens again, we will message you to let you know that we regretfully need to remove you from the group.
If at any time you no longer want to be a part of our community, you can choose the “Leave Group” option. For us to become better, we would love to read any suggestions you have for improvements. You can message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, come on and join us. We are waiting for you!
Click the link below to take be taken to our page. You will need to answer the following questions before approval.
- What interests you most about joining this group?
- To personalize content for you, where are you in your journey? Are you just getting to know God, reconnecting with God, or living your life with God?
See you soon,
Your Inspire Team