Inspiration can come from anywhere. A friend, a book, a blog, and most certainly scripture. Here, we express inspiration using specially crafted words, meant to penetrate the soul and get your mind believing the impossible.
Peruse our collection and get inspired today!
Want to be a part of our inspiring community? Read how to submit your inspirations here.
- Inspired by: Luke 23:34 NLT - The best response we can ever give our offender is to pray for them. Leaving them in the hands of the one that can heal and correct them, all while vindicating us.
- Judging is the difference between loving someone and hating them; accepting and intolerance; patient and violent. If you remove judgement from your heart, the only choice left is to...LOVE.
- You want to be loved? Love. You want to be understood? Understand. You want to be forgiven? Forgive.
- Inspired by: Titus 3:5 NLT - There is nothing we can do to earn God's love. No matter how hard we try, we will still fall short. To some, this may be sad news but this is actually the beauty of God's unconditional love. We don't have to be perfect. This is why He extends mercy and washed away the actions that caused Him to be sad. Rejoice in God's love.
- Inspired by: Psalm 37:4 NLT - When we take an interest in God and have an intimate relationship with Him, He's more likely to show up in our everyday lives...in ways that makes us know its ALL Him...in ways that just makes us smile. Let God in daily. Your heart will thank you!
- Inspired by: Psalm 34:17-19 NLT - God promises to never leave nor forsake us. No matter what you are going through, God knows your troubles, hears your cry, and will see you through. You are not alone, He's right here with you.
- Inspired by: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT - We all have weak moments. Moments where we are left feeling depressed, wondering how we are going to make it. God knew this and set us up for success by giving us His Spirit...His strength. So do yourself a favor and tell your weakness, you have the power of Christ Jesus in you.
- Inspired by: 1 Corinthians 10:13 NLT - Temptation is nothing more than the devil trying to get you outside the will of God. And no matter how intense the temptation is, it will never be more powerful than God. Therefore, hand over what's tempting you to God and with assurance, walk away.