Client Agreement - Forgiving Others Journey
The Client Guides the Process
My inspiration is a supportive, practical, action-oriented process in which the we identify areas in which change is desired. Together, we will identify goals; assess values and needs; develop skills & systems; and utilize tools to manage time, priorities, and tasks. The areas we will primarily focus on are:
- Forgiving your offender
- Developing boundaries to prevent future hurt
My coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process. Feel free to consult your attorney.
Coach and Client Intentions
As your coach, you can trust me to:
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
- Provide safety, encouragement, and support: an environment where you can relax and explore
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Give you input and straight feedback, and operate as a sounding board
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions to increase your awareness
- Be an ongoing resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
I trust that you, as my client, will:
- Cultivate core honesty with yourself
- Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
- Be open to my feedback, and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you in our coaching relationship
- Take ownership of your progress and your accomplishments
I, as Coach, represent, warrant and agree as follows:
All information provided by you to me during the course of the coaching relationship will be deemed "Confidential Information" and kept strictly confidential unless otherwise agreed in writing. I will not disclose any communications, either verbal or written, that have taken place either between you and I or with regard to this Agreement without your prior written consent.
Exceptions include the following:
- Client confidentiality is suspended, and I will inform Child/Adult Protective Services if child or elder abuse is suspected or revealed; and
- Client confidentiality is suspended in a life-threatening situation and may be suspended with a legal subpoena.
For coaching to be effective, it is important to consistently meet with me. I will assist you in various ways to meet this objective.
You will schedule your next session at the end of each call. Between sessions, you may e-mail to give updates of your progress. I welcome these updates and the opportunity to assist when you are in the midst of a struggle/challenge. Texting is reserved for urgent situations, such as if you are stuck and unable to move forward, or if you are unable to attend your appointment due to an emergency. Texting for other purposes may be agreed to on an individual basis.
Private Client Access
Everything used in this coaching experience (tools, forms, schedules, documents, resources, etc.) will all be housed conveniently on your individual Google drive folder where only you and I will have access. Upon enrolling, you will provide your Gmail address so I can grant you access to your folder. At your convenience, you may access your folder to view, review and/or update documents, resources, etc. that we use throughout our coaching.
“No Show” & Late Cancellation
Please talk with or leave me a detailed message regarding a scheduling error, sudden illness, or other emergency. Do this as soon as you know.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge the following:
I understand that if I miss one of my one-on-one sessions, it is my responsibility to reschedule and make up that appointment before my next session. I understand that in the event I do not reschedule, I am not entitled to any refund.
Inspire My Journey is very firm on the above policies. Fees will only be waived for true emergencies.
Your invoice will contain the number of sessions you selected as well as the total cost. Payment is due upon receipt. If you selected a package, you have the option to pay half or in full. The remaining balance is due 15 days after receipt.