Focus Area: Staying the Course
In this reading, you learned some intangible ways to begin loving yourself.
Now, you are encouraged to physically live it out.
Take a look at some of these tangible ways you can adapt loving yourself to your daily life.
- Take yourself out on a date.
- Take a relaxing bath.
- Buy something you’ve always wanted.
- Read a good book.
- Watch your favorite movie.
- Write a list of affirmations in your journal - to be read frequently.
- Practice Boundaries. (Read Boundaries by Henry Cloud)
- Meditate on God’s Word.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Try something new.
This list can go on forever. Consider personalizing it to what you like and have fun being with you!
Join Our Community: Submit Your Inspiration
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitution for diagnosis, treatment, or informed professional advice. If you are in a crisis or any other person may be in danger, use these resources to obtain immediate help.