Focus Area: Remove Your Obstacles
Have you ever been told you didn’t matter? Has someone directly or indirectly communicated this with their words, looks, or actions? It doesn't feel good and most certainly is not a welcomed emotion.
Please know that you do! You matter to God, your family and friends, and to the world. But these words mean nothing if you don’t believe them yourself.
To help experience this truth, meditate on Ephesians 5:29. Sit for about five minutes and let the words and its true meaning sink in.
“For no one ever hated his own body, but [instead] he nourishes and protects and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church” – Ephesians 5:29 AMP
Now, incorporate this scripture into your daily life by answering the following questions:
- How can I begin nourishing my body?
- Suggestions: Stay healthy with diet and exercise; Practice positive self-talk
- How can I begin protecting my body?
- Suggestions: Put on the armor of God daily – Ephesians 6:10-18; Set boundaries
- How can I begin cherishing my body?
- Suggestions: Be kind to yourself; Engage in “me” time
You DO matter so lets live like it!
Join Our Community: Submit Your Inspiration
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitution for diagnosis, treatment, or informed professional advice. If you are in a crisis or any other person may be in danger, use these resources to obtain immediate help.