Happy Monday! Hope everyone’s Mother’s Day weekend went well. This week, we are going to enjoy expressing kindness to others. Doing something for others not only make others feel special, it makes our hearts smile and it makes God smile.
~ Scripture to Memorize ~
Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
~ Colossians 3:12 NLT
~ Challenge to Accept ~
Throughout the week, we are going to express kindness to various people in our lives. You can also choose to record what you did and their reactions in your journal.
- Monday - Say something nice to a coworker (Journal Entry - What did you say and to whom? What was their reaction?)
- Tuesday – Buy a friend their favorite snack. (Journal Entry - What did you buy and for whom? What was their reaction?)
- Wednesday – Write a love note to your mate, child(ren), and/or family member. (Journal Entry - What was their reaction?)
- Thursday – Help a stranger. (Journal Entry - What did you do? What was their reaction?)
- Friday – Spark a conversation with your neighbor. (Journal Entry - What did you say? What was their reaction?)
Get the worksheet that goes with this challenge here.
~ Prayer to Pray ~
You know the needs of each and every one of Your children. Please lead and guide us as we interact with others this week in loving and intentional ways. It is such an honor to be a blessing to others. Help us to represent You well as we have fun putting on kindness.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Tell us your thoughts after completing this week’s challenge.
~ Your Inspire Team